“Leaders who love learning and pay the price of greatness;
Leaders who embody a moral foundation of truth, virtue, compassion, courage, and voluntary sacrifice;
Leaders who positively impact their families and the world for good while fulfilling their personal mission.”
1. iTEEN Fall Dance held October 17th from 8-11 pm, $6 admission, ages 14 and up. Casual, modest dress. Bring shoes to donate and be entered into a drawing for prizes.
2. Deadline to register for the iFamily Science Fair is October 29th. Contact Emily Ridley with any questions.
3. Deadline to sign up for the Essay Contest is November 19th at midnight.
4. iFamily Science Fair will be held November 20th.
5. Fall Showcase Social Event held November 21st.
6. Essays submitted for the Essay Contest are due no later than December 13th at midnight.
Thomas Jefferson Education is an education philosophy that builds leaders. It is often referred to as Leadership Education. First of all, TJEd is not really a method, in and of itself. One can use almost any method and still apply TJEd principles, which are grounded in the Seven Keys and the Phases of Learning.read more
“It’s such a pretty world today. Look at the sunshine, today and every day since I met you…” the music rang through my ears. And so began my life, where the world was mine to touch and discover and feel.The vehicle was life itself…wherever my two little legs took me.read more
We offer the highest quality and most advanced web design services anywhere Learn More