Instructions to Submit Forms
- Click on whatever form you would like to fill out and save it to your computer with Adobe Reader. If you are running Firefox, PDFs like to open within the browser. You’ll be able to fill it out, but you won’t be able to send it. Be sure to right click (or control click on a mac) the form link and save it to your desktop. Then right click the PDF on your desktop and choose to open it with Adobe Reader. Macs like to open PDFs in Preview. You’ll be able to fill it out in Preview, but you won’t be able to send it. So right click and choose “open with Reader”.
- Fill it out by typing in your information.
- When you get to the bottom of the form there is a submit button, click it.
- A box will come up, click Send.
- Another box will come up asking you to select your email client. If you use Microsoft Outlook, Eudora, or Mail, select the Desktop Email Application. If you use Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or some other Internet Email Service, choose Internet Email. Then click OK.
- If you chose Desktop Email Application, an email box will come up with the file attached to it. Change the Subject Line to have your name and the name of the form you are submitting and then hit send. You are done!
- If you chose Internet Email Service, another box will come up to save your completed form. In the Save As box, type a file name like this: Tracy Ward Membership Agreement or Butikofer Family Standards of Moral Conduct or Keri King Mentor Agreement. Something with your name and the name of the file you are submitting. Notice where you are saving it on your computer so you can find it. Then click Save.
- Open your email service and type email@example.com into the To window. In your subject area type your name and the name of the form you are submitting. Then click attach and find your saved file on your computer. Attach the file. Hit Send. You are done!